Go Back   Wolfegar Forums > General > Games and Silly Stuff

Notices

Old 08-30-2019, 09:13 PM   #1231
Wolfegar
The Wonderful Wizard, Wolfegar, The Werewolf

Wolfegar will become famous soon enoughWolfegar will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
Happy for you WolfeBro, and thanks for getting us access again. I realised when it was out of action I would have liked to save my Bad News thread as a diary and now (thanks to PreK) I have done so. It was interesting reading back to the start of the journey.
You are very welcome.

Wolfegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 09:37 AM   #1232
Cosmic Dancer
Really Mega Poster

Cosmic Dancer is on a distinguished road
I do hope that you get at least some improvement to your eye, Tanje.

I'm pleased that you finally got your TV programme issues sorted, Wolfie.

Joined F2P March 2006 & P2P July 2007
Cosmic Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 12:46 PM   #1233
Tanje
Wife of the Admin

Tanje is on a distinguished road
Finally got to see the movie Bohemian Rhapsody yesterday. Seems we always have so many TV shows to watch on weekends we never get to the movies Wolfie has got. Happily on this long weekend and after my reminding him we watched it yesterday. I wasnt a huge Queen fan, but really did love their music. It was a good movie and the music was of course wonderful to hear it all again. It was so wonderful my brain was hyped up on it and I couldnt sleep at all last nite. In fact now, prior to eating breakfast I am still mentally singing Queen songs......

Tanje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 01:45 PM   #1234
Tanje
Wife of the Admin

Had my Eylea injection yesterday. Was going to post afterward but my eyes were so out of it I really just couldnt spend more than a few moments doing anything on the computer. All I managed to do was to spend the rest of the day sitting with both eyes closed. Not sure why my left eye was bothering me as it had nothing done to it. Perhaps it was being troublesome in sympathy with the right eye. In any case no real improvement, but not getting worse. Better than nothing I guess. Longer time for next injection which gets done on October 31....yes Halloween. Wonder if I should wear a costume...

Old 09-07-2019, 10:42 AM   #1235
Mary
Cool Super Poster

Mary is on a distinguished road
Did he say when you would see any improvement? It must be so frustrating for you to say the least.

Playing Runescape since 24 April 2004. Member since 01 Aug 2004.
Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 01:33 PM   #1236
Tanje
Wife of the Admin

Nope, the doctor didnt say when or if I may get any improvement. May be it will just not get worse. Since I havent had any improvement yet, I doubt I will get any. Ah well so is life.

Starting to feel like fall here although I havent yet seen any leaves changing color. Halloween candy has been on the store shelves for weeks now so I guess it is inevitable.

Old 09-07-2019, 04:32 PM   #1237
Keruval
Super Poster

Keruval is on a distinguished road
Having been very short-sighted for as far back as I can remember, and now with a cataract in the right eye which is could be operated on but carries other risks, I really do empathise with your eye problems.
I hope there is some improvement even if it takes some time.
I think losing my sight has been a major fear for me for many years and I sometimes think about how I could follow my interests in that case.

Keruval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 02:10 PM   #1238
Tanje
Wife of the Admin

I know what you mean Rodsay. I've had glasses since first grade and can not function without them or contact lenses. I have to get the lightest grade of lenses for my glasses otherwise the glasses are so thick they are very heavy to wear. Even with the "featherweight" lenses, the glass is very thick and they will polish down the edges to lighten them more. I too wonder what I could do without my sight. Everything i do hobby wise is sight oriented. Beading, artwork, computers, books and so on. It's really scary to contemplate.