Wolfegar Forums
Random Gallery Image

Recent Gallery Image

Go Back   Wolfegar Forums > General > Movie, Television, Book and other Entertainment Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 05:39 AM   #1
Mausey
More Super Poster

Mausey is on a distinguished road
Smile Survivor : Sumoa

They're baaaack!!!

Let the back stabbing begin.

Just the first show and already I hope Russell is eaten by a shark. Poor shark, probably give him a terrible belly ache though.

Old 09-19-2009, 12:47 AM   #2
Wolfegar
The Wonderful Wizard, Wolfegar, The Werewolf

Wolfegar will become famous soon enoughWolfegar will become famous soon enough
:TongueInCheekSmilie: Survivor thread starter is supposed to link to the official site. :TongueInCheekSmilie:

I hope that canteen-emptying-sock-burning-lying-Russell gets voted out soon.

Old 09-19-2009, 01:44 PM   #3
Tanje
Wife of the Admin

Tanje is on a distinguished road
OMG what a puffed up creep he is! Not too bright either. If he keeps up the physical tricks he is playing, his tribe will continue to lose and vote people off, weakening them in the long run. Not the best way to start playing survivor.

Old 09-19-2009, 10:38 PM   #4
Mausey
More Super Poster

I think this is the official site. http://samoa.survivor.com/

A friend saw an interview with Jeff and he said 2 of the most evil players ever so somebody out there is laying low.

Old 09-20-2009, 12:24 PM   #5
Wolfegar

The official site is always at CBS. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/

But that site you posted does have a picture of Evil Russell with horns!

Old 09-27-2009, 08:23 PM   #6
Mausey
More Super Poster

That was interesting, I've never seen anybody get thrown out of a challenge before.

And I think her name is Jasmine, what a mouth. Now I know why her tribe leader chose her, probably wanted some peace and quiet.

This is actually a bit difficult, trying not to say too much in case Mr. and Mrs. Wolfie haven't seen it yet.

Old 09-28-2009, 03:58 PM   #7
Tanje
Wife of the Admin

Its OK as we wont read this until after we watch the show on friday evening. I sometimes watch a bit while playing rs, so it wont spoil much for me.

I can NOT believe that that Russell guy found an immunity idol before they even announced there was one. If he wasnt such an obnoxious megalomaniac I could almost admire his cunning gameplay. However his attitude gets to me way too much. As does Jasmines. What nerve to go over to the other tribe and say the things she said. If she lasts to the merge Id say she will be history. Byeeee!

Old 10-02-2009, 11:49 PM   #8
Mausey
More Super Poster

I watched that show and I never saw Russell find that blasted idol. He's a trifle miffed now, he did NOT have a happy face when Shambo came to stay. And then when they forced him to vote Ben off instead of Ashley ... :rofl:

I don't think it was a wise choice, comfort over function. I mean really, a blanket that's no good when wet or pots, pans, fishing gear etc. Personally I think it was a bad move, even if the girls did act like it was a spa day.

Old 10-03-2009, 08:46 PM   #9
Tanje
Wife of the Admin

As to the picking of blankets over gear: The tribe leader figured to placate the women folk, har, har, har! We shall see how that goes for him. The tarp from the gear would have gone a long way to make the camp more comfy as well.

Not sure I care much for Shambo or whatever she is called. She should join her tribe more and try to "fit in" or she may find herself gone as well.

Russell......if he wasnt such a megalomaniac egoist I could almost admire his clever gameplay. Glad Ben went home, another one I didnt like. Cant wait til the tribe catches on to Russell......heh heh heh

Old 10-04-2009, 12:13 PM   #10
Wolfegar

Evil Russell is using the Hidden Immunity Idol in a way it has not been used before. He's showing it to lots of people, individually, to get them on his side.

Gameplay-wise he is definitely playing the game.

Old 10-10-2009, 09:09 PM   #11
Mausey
More Super Poster

And the worm has turned (I actually have no idea where that saying came from or what it means, but it seems to fit. ) The powerhouse team has gone to tribal council. I can't say I'm sorry to see Yasmin go, that girl had a lot of attitude and not all of it good. *shakes head* You can't sit around camp, not do anything and expect a ride just because you're good in challenges. It's not good enough to do a job if you're asked, get off your butt and haul in a load of wood, gather a few coconuts, at least make the attempt to look like you're doing something.

Old 10-11-2009, 01:43 AM   #12
Wolfegar

And besides, she didn't wear sensible shoes. Heels in a survivor situation? I mean really!

Old 10-11-2009, 01:28 PM   #13
Tanje
Wife of the Admin

Ya gotta wonder sometimes what people are thinking. She sure did have an attitude as well. I am not sorry to see her go, reminded me a lot of several prima donnas I worked with. Know it all do nothings. Byeeeeeee!

Old 10-17-2009, 03:56 PM   #14
Mausey
More Super Poster

All that rain *shudders* Is there any way to stay somewhat warm or dry in that? Over 46 hours of pouring rain. Did you notice their hands and feet, all the skin shriveling.

When this first started I liked Shambo but she's coming across as a complete clutz. Loosing a part of the snorkel, then it looks like she damaged the fishing net, lets a chicken get out etc. She seems to try hard, but I wonder if the tribe will keep her when they next go to council.

Then there's poor Russel :laughs: Thwarted in his evil plans of tribal domination by mother nature. Guess there's something he's not in control of afterall.

Old 10-17-2009, 08:45 PM   #15
Tanje
Wife of the Admin

I think I have much the same opinions as you on the game and players.

All that rain mus really be difficult to endure. Me thinks they should have taken that tarp instead of the pillows and comforter.

Old 10-23-2009, 05:45 PM   #16
Mausey
More Super Poster

That actually was a bit scary watching Russell go down. Not the way he wanted to end the game I'm sure. Considering how hard he worked his tribe will definitely miss him. He seemed to take his role of leader very seriously.

And the rain keeps coming down. :umbrella:

Old 10-24-2009, 09:59 PM   #17
Tanje
Wife of the Admin

So sad the way the good Russell went out. I am wondering if he had some underlying condition that came out due to the physical stress. Hope they will say something about it.

Old 11-06-2009, 04:47 PM   #18
Mausey
More Super Poster

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm starting to like Russell more and more. I don't know if he's told anybody the truth. He looks people right in the eye and feeds them such a line of bull you can smell the poop and they seem to believe every word. *shakes head* No matter what else he is, he certainly is playing the out-wit part of the game like a master.

I don't know how Shambo ever got to the rank of Sgt. She doesn't seem very smart or competant and for a self proclaimed take charge kinda person she's following the rest of the flock and doing whatever the rest decide.

The first of what I'm sure will be many blind sides took an idol out of the game as it wasn't played. If they follow other seasons however the idol that was played should be stashed and be up for grabs again.

Getting interesting now.

Old 11-07-2009, 01:46 AM   #19
Wolfegar

"evil" Russell is definitely playing the game. But because of some of his comments to "us", I have to think that he doesn't remember that the other players will eventually hear what he thinks of them. Then again, he probably doesn't care.

I was not a good move for him to play that idol at this time. But I guess maybe somebody said something that worried him or something.

Old 11-07-2009, 02:44 PM   #20
Tanje
Wife of the Admin

Russell for sure is playing the game, however it is his egoistic comments that really irritate me. Thats the kinda stuff that really turns me off. I hope he manages to stay in the game a bit longer just cos he makes it interesting to watch. Shambo is hardly leader material, she has no clue what is happening. With the merge finally happening the show is getting exciting to watch the players maneuvering each other. If Russell can manage to get the other team to eliminate more of their players, he may just have a chance at sticking around despite the fact he played his idol. Old Galu will get smaller and Foafoa will stay united. Interesting.

Old 11-16-2009, 04:08 AM   #21
Mausey
More Super Poster

*laughs* That lucky man, maybe lucky isn't the word, determined and smart more like it. He guessed the idol would be put back into play and he searched until he found it. Nobody can say he didn't earn it either. So far the four have managed to stay alive, it would be a real kick in the pants for the tribe of 4 to get rid of enough to get the numbers.

The preview for next week looked pretty funny. They aren't giving Russell a second to himself to search for the idol, just for them not being smart enough to figure it out, I hope it falls in his lap again.

Old 11-16-2009, 12:40 PM   #22
Wolfegar

I have to say that I think the producers may have decided to keep putting the idol back into play just to see if "evil" Russell would keep finding it. The only person in Survivor history to find the idol without any clues, and he's done it twice so far. I'd like to see a "Three-peat".

It would be disappointing if he doesn't get the hidden immunity idol.

I may not like the man but he certain knows how to play the game and is doing it very well.

Old 11-17-2009, 02:23 AM   #23
Tanje
Wife of the Admin

I agree, although I dont like Russells "know it all" and "Mr Superior" attitude I would like for him to win the game just because he is really playing it hard and fast. He is a superior player heads over all the others on that island.

Old 11-27-2009, 10:49 PM   #24
Mausey
More Super Poster

Basically a recap and some new footage.

Old 11-29-2009, 04:05 PM   #25
Tanje
Wife of the Admin

Yep, but I did enjoy the new footage we got. I think I now am hoping that Russell will win the whole thing. He is possibly one of the best players they have had. Too bad he is such an egomaniac.

Old 12-07-2009, 04:56 AM   #26
Mausey
More Super Poster

I rather enjoyed this week (what I saw of it, missed some due to a phone call). I'm liking Russell more and Shambo less even though to some extent they have the same attitude. I don't like you so off my island. Russell at least is upfront to the audience, Shambo has "physic" dreams about getting rid of somebody she doesn't like.

The jury is so much fun to watch this time. They aren't just sitting there with no expression, they're making quiet comments to each other and laughing at the players.

I must remember to check out the Ponderosa site and see what's happening there.

Old 12-07-2009, 09:58 PM   #27
Wolfegar

Ponderosa?

Old 12-12-2009, 06:03 AM   #28
Mausey
More Super Poster

When players are voted off and go to the jury, they go to a camp called the Ponderosa. Showers, real food, tv etc. CBS has clips of life there that are interesting. How do players react when the next one to join them is somebody who voted them off. What do they do between tribal councils besides eat and that sort of info.

I'd like to know where do the players who get voted off right away go? Are they just sent home or do they have to stick out the entire game somewhere else

Old 12-12-2009, 12:58 PM   #29
Wolfegar

I believe they go home. But before playing, they've signed an agreement to not disclose details of the game until after the finale episode.

I thought Evil Russell was really pushing it. Wearing the Hidden Immunity Idol around his neck at Tribal Council?

Old 12-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #30
Tanje
Wife of the Admin

I thought for sure we would lose Russell or Shambo this time. Was glad neither went home as the two of them are some of the most interesting characters ever in the show. However the two of them better watch out in the coming weeks, looks like the tribe is getting "wise" to Russells antics. Am not sure Shambo even has a clue of the real goings on.

Closed Thread