Wolfegar Forums
Random Gallery Image

Recent Gallery Image

Go Back   Wolfegar Forums > General > Movie, Television, Book and other Entertainment Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 06:03 PM   #31
Mausey
More Super Poster

Mausey is on a distinguished road
I was so glad when they went to tribal. I'm really looking forward to the Sunday finale.

Old 12-21-2009, 03:43 PM   #32
Wolfegar
The Wonderful Wizard, Wolfegar, The Werewolf

Wolfegar will become famous soon enoughWolfegar will become famous soon enough
Gaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Spoiler Alert!

You sore looser idiots!

They gave the million to the wrong player. Russell did not win the million dollar prize. I don't think the people on the jury could get past the idea that Russell sent them out of the game. At least he got the one thousand dollar reward that viewers voted for.

End Spoiler Alert!

Old 12-21-2009, 05:37 PM   #33
Mausey
More Super Poster

I was so disapointed when Brett didn't make it to the final 3. I was really cheering for that kid. Seemed like an overall nice guy. Oh well. Of the 3, Russell was the only one who we saw even playing the game, Natalie and Mick just rode along. But then, there's a huge amount of editting and we don't see the real story, just the bits that make good tv. Jaison seemed to hold a bit of a grudge even after the game was over. The rest while maybe not the best of friends apparently made up and are willing to let bygones be bygones.

It was nice to see the good Russell and know he's healthy again. That was as Jeff said one of the scariest moments of any of the 19 seasons.

Did you notice how Russells eyes sort of looked teary when Jeff was talking to his wife? Made me think he was being truthful when he said the most important qualities to him were honesty and intregity.

I was suprised that Shambo was one of the 3 most popular players of the season, but I guess she was one of the most visible ones. To be honest, most of the players just pass through, it's the nasty or sneaky ones you remember.

Old 12-21-2009, 11:25 PM   #34
Tanje
Wife of the Admin

Tanje is on a distinguished road
I feel cheated and robbed that Russell did not win. What a travesty. I dont feel that Natalie did much to win the game. They just voted for her cos it would insult Russel. At least he won the other fan fave title. I wonder if he will be on the next, Heroes vs Villains survivor.

Old 12-22-2009, 09:26 PM   #35
Mausey
More Super Poster

*laughs* If he is, I'd sleep with my canteen under my head and my socks on my feet.

Old 01-08-2010, 12:26 AM   #36
Tanje
Wife of the Admin

Tanje is on a distinguished road
Just a note here to say I saw the trailer/ad for the next Survivor, "Redemption" I think they called it, Heroes vs Villians. Noticed that Rupert will be on the Heroes team and Evil Russell from the last Survivor show will be on the villians team. I couldnt really recall or recognise the other players they showed briefly. Cant wait!

Old 01-08-2010, 08:21 AM   #37
Wolfegar
The Wonderful Wizard, Wolfegar, The Werewolf

Wolfegar will become famous soon enoughWolfegar will become famous soon enough
The New Survivor thread, Heroes vs Villains is here.

This thread is now closed.

Closed Thread